Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


It's always such a nice surprise when something unexpected happens to brighten your day, especially with the weather being dark and overcast; which it certainly has been over the last few days. 
 My something unexpected came in the form of the Liebster Blog Award, given to me from Tracey at Breathing English AirSuch a nice surprise!  Tracey has a fantastic blog, that I have really enjoyed, with thoughtful posts and some beautiful photographs.  I highly recommend going to view her blog.  
The Liebster Blog Award is given to honour blogs with 200 or fewer followers, in hopes of bringing some new friends or followers.  "Liebster" is said to be German for "dearest" or "beloved".  So, I`m picking out a couple blogs that I enjoy in hopes that you will join in the fun and view them. 
Here are The Rules :
1) Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you for the award by linking back to them.
2) List your 5 choices for the award and don`t forget to let them know.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Feel the support from your fellow bloggers
5) Have fun and enjoy spreading the love!

I have chosen the following 5 interesting blogs to receive the award...

Wicked Faerie Queen
Geek Mom
Dollysimmo
Dark Wiccan
My little Fashion Diary

Thanks again to Tracey @ Breathing English Air

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this lovely award!